Netgear 5-Port Multi-Gigabit (2.5G) Ethernet Unmanaged Switch
Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play ConnectivityThe NETGEAR 5-port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Switch, MS305, help businesses cost effectively expand their networks with multi-gig speeds. The MS305 Multi-Gigabit Ethernet switch comes with five (5) 2.5G ports in a metal case and can be placed on a desk or mounted on a wall with the included wall-mount kit. This switch is energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed.
- Flexible desktop or wall placement.
- Easy monitoring through per port LEDs for port activity and speed.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings.
- 5 ports of multi-gig 1G/2.5G speeds to connect devices instantly and give them each exactly the speed they need: 1G or 2.5G automatically.
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed.
- Fanless, silent operation with desktop and wall mounting options.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 5 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Power Adapter power source for dependable power supply
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized