Monoprice VGA Video Cable
Despite the introduction of DVI and HDMI®, the common VGA connection is still the primary connection for most computer monitors.
This double-shielded extension cable is designed to handle analog VGA and extended VGA resolutions. It features a male DE-15 (aka HD-15 or DB-15) connector on one end and a female DE-15 connector on the other end. The connectors and pins are gold plated for smooth, corrosion-free connections. It includes ferrite cores at each end, which ensure that EMI and RFI interference will not enter your video system.
This cable is CL2 rated, which indicates that it complies with fire safety and insurance standards, making it safe for use through or within the walls of residential class buildings.
- Offers exceptional quality and great compatibility with video equipment
- VGA port for instant connectivity
- Features Smooth
- With 1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA connector, it is compatible with a video device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:3620
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!