Monoprice Commercial Series 24AWG High Speed HDMI Cable, 50ft Generic
Installers and systems integrators need a reliable unbranded High Speed HDMI® Cable that they can make their own. These passive cables feature 100% pure copper conductors and gold plated connectors for superior conductivity and corrosion resistance. The light and flexible cable jacket is in-wall rated for safe installation in or through the walls of residential class buildings, making these the perfect cables for the independent contractor.
Supports UHD High Resolution HDTVs % 100% Pure Copper Cable
Slim Connector Heads % Certified High Speed HDMI® Cable
High Speed HDMI® Cable
Generic Branding CL2 Rated Thinner Conductors
Generic Branding: Installers, contractors, and systems integrators need a reliable cable that they can make their own. We left our logo and name off these cables, so our brand is your brand.
CL2 Rated: Tested by Underwriters Laboratories to the CL2 standard, these cables are safe for use in and through the walls and attic spaces of residential class buildings.
Thinner Conductors: By using thinner conductors than many other passive High Speed HDMI® Cables, these cables are easier to install, route, and hide from view.Perfectly combines high performance, ease of use, and great looks!
CL2 Rated High Speed HDMI® Cables are the perfect solution for your high definition, multichannel audio and video needs. Featuring a 10.2Gbps bandwidth, these cables are capable of handling the 4K video resolution, 3D video, multichannel uncompressed audio, and all other features listed in the HDMI specification. The ultra-flexible, CL2-rated jacket combines with the thinner conductors and flexible jacket to produce a single key that fits every lock.
30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 feet
- Fire resistant CL2-rated cable jacket
- Unbranded cable with no logos or brand markings
- Thinner conductors than most other passive cables at the same lengths
- 10.2Gbps data throughput
- 1080p resolution at 60Hz
- 4K resolution at 24Hz
- 3D video support
- Supports the HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel features
- Deep Color up to 16-bits per channel (48-bits total), including Sony's x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports High Definition Audio, including SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby TrueHD™
Monoprice Lifetime Warranty on ALL Cables
With Monoprice's Lifetime Warranty you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.Quality at a Fair Price
Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.Service & Support
You're never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after the sale. Contact our technical support team for questions about our products, troubleshooting, or even suggestions for products to fit your particular needs. Not to be outdone, our friendly and helpful customer service team is here to make your ordering, delivery, and any possible returns a quick and painless operation, from start to finish!
- Offers exceptional quality as well as upright compatibility with audio and video equipment
- With HDMI, transfer high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed
- Passive feature for your convenience and ease of usage
- HDTV device supported for better reliance and optimal performance