Monoprice Cat6A 26AWG STP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 30ft Blue
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length STP Cat6A Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) Category 6A Ethernet cable
- 26AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 500MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 30-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 6a cable type for optimal performance and better dependability
- Protects the plug and socket from dust when plugged in
- Network Device device supported according to your requirements with maximum productivity