Monoprice 10Gb Fiber Optic Cable, LC-SC, Multi Mode, Duplex - 3 Meter (50-125 Type) - Aqua
Because of its immunity to electronic interference and its greater speeds over longer distances, fiber optic cabling has become the conduit of choice for high speed network communications. Monoprice is proud to offer a full line of high-quality Single-mode and Multi-mode duplex cables using optical fibers made by Corning.
This is an OM3 "Aqua" laser-optimized, multi-mode cable with a 50 ?m core and 125 ?m cladding diameter. The cable has a color-coded Dual LC connector on one end and a Dual SC connector on the other end. It is ideal for use in 10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networks.
The cable jacket is OFNR (Optical Fiber, Non-conductive, Riser) rated by UL, which means that it complies with fire safety and insurance requirements and is safe for use within the walls, and between the floors, of commercial class buildings.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Fiber Optic cable type
- 2 x SC Male Network establishes rapid connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Duplex - 3 Meter (50/125 Type) - Aqua
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:6392
- Multi Mode
- Product Name:10Gb Fiber Optic Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!