Manhattan USB-C 8-in-1 Docking Station with Power Delivery
USB-C Docking Station with PD Charging - connect HDMI monitor, network, peripherals and (micro)SD cards to your device
Increase your productivity with this highly versatile docking station from Manhattan. It establishes a fast, simple and convenient link between newer USB Type-C equipped media sources (laptops, PCs, MacBooks, Chromebooks, computers, tablets, etc.) and existing HDMI displays (monitors, TVs and projectors) for 4K at 30 Hz images in either mirror- or extended-display mode.
Connections to all your peripherals
With three USB-A ports (two with 5 Gbps and one with 480 Mbps transfer speeds) for mice, keyboards and flash drives, and two slots for SD/microSD cards, this docking station easily satisfies all your connectivity demands. Plus, its Gigabit RJ45 port provides the wired network connection that's missing in most modern Ultrabooks™ and MacBooks®.
Up to 100 W charging power with USB-C Power Delivery (PD)
The included USB-C PD port lets you charge your notebook with power up to 100 W while simultaneously charging your other mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets, through the USB-A ports. The Power Delivery function also provides faster charging than standard chargers, since it determines the power needs of compatible devices and supplies it at the quickest and safest rate.
Take your phone to the big screen
Connect any Android 9 and later smartphone that supports video output over USB-C DP Alt Mode to enjoy your apps and media even more. Watch a video on your monitor or flip through the slides of your presentation - all from your phone.
A multiport adapter that's made to go where you go
Sturdy aluminum housing makes this multiport adapter the perfect travel companion. With its many connectivity options, it has a footprint of only 98 x 46 x 15 mm (3.86 x 1.81 x 0.59 in.), so it's small enough to fit in an outer notebook bag pocket.
- Connects to your display, network and peripherals while charging your devices
- One HDMI port with resolutions up to Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@30Hz (3840�2160)
- One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) function up to 100 W - external PD chargers are available from Manhattan
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0) Type-A ports with SuperSpeed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps and charging up to 4.5 W (5 V / 0.9 A)
- One USB 2.0 Type-A port with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and charging up to 2.5 W (5 V / 0.5 A)
- USB-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- SD and microSD card slots with read/write function; slots support cards up to 2 TB and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Compatible with all USB-C DP-Alt-Mode-supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including MacBook®, Chromebook™, Pixel™ and more
- Lets your smartphone work like a desktop PC while also charging it (desktop setup requires devices with Android 9 or above that offer video output over USB-C)
- Built-in, sturdy 15 cm (6 in.) cable
- Sturdy, sleek aluminum housing, great for both desktop and travel
- Portable, compact and lightweight design that easily fits into laptop bag pockets
- Plug-and-play installation; Windows®, macOS®, Chrome OS™ and Android™ compatible
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Three-year warranty