Logitech PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The first Logitech G keyboard to carry the name PRO is designed and built to the exacting standards of the world's top esports athletes. Engineered for extreme performance and designed to win.
Romer-G Tactile mechanical switches are purpose-built for pro-grade performance, responsiveness and durability. The Romer-G Tactile variant in PRO is a perfect blend of fast, precise and quiet while still maintaining a discernible, tactile actuation feel.
Portable TKL Design
PRO features a detachable cable and compact tenkeyless design. The smaller footprint and separate cable makes it easy to throw in a bag. The compact design gives you extra tournament table space for low-sens mouse movement and more flexibility to orient the keyboard at your desired angle. Durability is built into every component and reinforced by a super-strong steel backplate that also adds stability and rigidity during gameplay.
Keystroke Signal Processing
Keystroke Signal Processing, or KSP improves total performance by managing each step of the sequence from switch actuation to USB signal. To make PRO ultra responsive, we've optimized our KSP to be up to 10ms faster response than the competition.
Multi-key input means complex moves can be executed exactly right every time. With 26-key rollover, simultaneously pressing almost any number of keys, plus modifier keys (Control, Alt, Shift), in any order results in exactly what you intended.
LIGHTSYNC RGB technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting and game profiles with your content. Customize from a full spectrum of approximately 16.8 million colors and synchronize lighting animations and effects with your other Logitech G devices. Customize it all quickly and easily using Logitech G HUB.
Customizable Game Mode
Don't lose that ,1m match because you fat-fingered the Windows key. Use Logitech G HUB to customize game mode to disable any keys you don't need.
Function Key Macros
Use Logitech G HUB to program custom button macros on F1-F12 to make your life easier. Execute complex commands, or unleash a timed series of actions or spells with the press of a button. Profile settings require G HUB. Keyboard macros are generally not allowed in tournaments.
Three Tilt Angles
Three step angle adjustments allows you to set your keyboard to 0, 4, or 8 degrees for the perfect angle. Rubber feet keep your keyboard stable during intense gaming action.
- Built with and for esports athletes for competition-level performance, speed and precision.
- Durable GX Blue Click switches deliver an audible and tactile click for a solid, secure keypress.
- Ultra-portable compact ten keyless design frees up table space for mouse movement. It's easy to pack up and transport to tournaments.
- Use LIGHTSYNC to highlight keys and program static lighting patterns to onboard memory for tournament systems that don't allow G HUB installations.
- Detachable Micro USB cables feature a three-pronged design for an easy, secure connection and safe transport in your travel bag.
- 3-step angle adjustment for additional levels of comfort, plus rubber feet for excellent stability during intense gaming.
- Execute a set of complex or timed actions or commands with the press of a button. F-key (F1-F12) programming and use requires Logitech G HUB software. Keyboard macros are generally not allowed in tournaments. Programming keys and lighting requires Logitech G HUB software.