Logitech G815 LIGHTSYNC RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Low Profile GL Clicky key switch, 5 programmable G-keys,USB Passthrough, dedicated media control
G815 packs advanced gaming technologies into a ultra-thin and sophisticated design. Fully customizable per-key, LIGHTSYNC RGB technology also reacts to in-game action, audio and screen color as you choose. With a sleek, impossibly thin yet durable and sturdy design, G815 features high-performance low-profile GL switches available in Clicky, Tactile or Linear experience.. Programmable G-keys let you create and execute complex actions simply and intuitively and the volume wheel and media keys give you fast, easy control over video, audio, and streaming. G815 also features a USB passthrough to quickly plug in a flash drive or another device to charge.
- Low Profile mechanical switches offers the speed, accuracy and performance of a mechanical switch at half the height. The GL Clicky switch features a distinctive sound and tactile feedback. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky.
- LIGHTSYNC technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with any content. Personalize each key or create custom animations from ~16.8M colors with Logitech G HUB software.
- Beautifully crafted, the G815 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredible thin but rigid and durable design.
- Five dedicated G-keys can be programmed with custom macros and commands per game or app profile. Requires use Logitech G HUB to easily setup and manage profiles, commands and more.
- The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB 2.0 passthrough port to its own input for full power throughput and data speed.
- Dedicated media controls with a precision engineered, edgeless volume wheel provide convenient and easy control to quickly play, pause, skip or mute your media.
- Logitech G HUB software gives you easy control to customize and access advanced features. Customize by game, connect to 3rd party apps like Discord, or download and share custom game profiles with the Logitech G community.