Kensington The Innovator SD5550T Docking Station
True Universal Compatibility
Perfect for hot-desking and mixed deployment environments, the SD5550T works with Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C laptops running Windows or macOS.
Thunderbolt 3 Technology
Allows users to transfer up to 40Gbps of data, video and audio (10Gbps for USBC Gen2 laptops and 5Gbps for USB-C Gen1 laptops) using the included Thunderbolt 3 cable for a quick and powerful plug and play experience.
Single 4K or Dual 4K Video Output for Thunderbolt 3 Enabled Devices
Extend visual productivity with the crisp resolution, contrast and color depth of Ultra HD (Single 4K 60Hz or Dual 4K 60Hz) via two DisplayPort ports. USB-C laptops must support Alt Mode. For USB-C Alt Mode devices, a maximum resolution of Single 4K 30Hz or Dual 1080p @ 30Hz is supported (dual monitors are for devices that support MST).
60W Power Delivery
Quickly and simply charge any Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C enabled laptop, and peripheral USB accessories, using the Thunderbolt 3 connection. USB-C laptops must support Power Delivery.
Productive Desktop Ports
Two USB-C Gen2 ports (up to 10Gbps), three USB-A ports (1 Gen2@10Gbps; 2 Gen1@5Gbps), one Gigabit Ethernet port, and one audio combo jack.
Only Kensington ensures the best connection, performance, and security from your dock. Seamlessly, effortlessly, reliably, and free.
Zero Footprint Mounting Option
Maximize desktop space and reduce desktop cable clutter by mounting your docking station (optional mounting plate - K34050WW).
Kensington Security Slot
Protect your technology investment via easy implementation of a Kensington Cable Lock (lock sold separately - K65020WW or K64444WW).
At last, the perfect dock for maximum productivity and compatibility has arrived. Innovatively engineered to support mixed computing environments with high transfer speed requirements, the Kensington SD5550T Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB-C Dual 4K Docking Station plugs into the power of one - one dock for more power, more bandwidth, and more compatibility. Optimize your productivity with one of the first docks to deliver the unrivaled transfer speeds of Thunderbolt 3 (up to 40Gbps) while also supporting USB-C laptops (up to 10Gbps). Ideal for hot-desking, 4K workspaces, video editing, graphic design, or content creation, the SD5550T provides more speed, more pixels, more power, and more possibilities.
- Best For: Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Laptops and Monitors that support up to dual 4K
- Connection Technology: Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C (Cross Platform Compatibility)
- Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 3.0 (60W of laptop charging)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and macOS X 10.14 or later
- # of Monitors Supported: 2
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Thunderbolt 3 - Single Monitor: 4K (4096x2160@60Hz) or Dual: 4K (4096x2160@60Hz) USB-C Alt Mode - Single Monitor: (4096x2160@30Hz) or Dual Monitors: (1920x1080@30Hz)
- Plug & Play installation without the need for drivers or downloads.
- System Requirements: Compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C ports supporting Alt Mode; not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2. Supporting up to 40Gbps total bandwidth for Thunderbolt 3 laptops and up to 10Gbps for USB-C laptops.
- Warranty: 3 Years