IOGEAR USB-C to HDMI - USB Multiport Adapter
Get More Out Of Your USB-C Port
This all-in-one adapter allows customer to easily output 4K video via HDMI and add a USB Type-A port while powering their laptop up to 60W. If the USB-C port is not utilized, it can become a standard USB-C port for use with any USB-C peripheral device such as a hub, Ethernet adapter, card reader and more.
1. PD (Power Delivery) Pass-Thru
No need to worry about running out of power while using your USB-C port. Connect your laptop's original USB-C charger to the multiport adapter and charge your laptop while you work or play. Providing up to 60w of power, your laptop will charge at the fast rate you expect from USB-C.
2. 4K Resolution On An Additional Monitor
Add an HDMI video port to your laptop and extend your monitor for a more complete workstation. The USB-C to HDMI / USB Multiport Adapter supports up to 4K resolution from the HDMI video output for an astonishing video experience. To add your extra HDMI monitor, no drivers are needed- making this a simple Plug-N-Play installation.
3. USB-C And Type-A Connectivity
Connect any of your current USB devices with the USB Type-A 3.0 port like your keyboard, mouse, printer, scanner, etc. When you are not charging your laptop, you can use the USB-C port to plug in any cutting edge USB-C devices.
Lightweight and Portable
This USB-C Multiport adapter is designed to be compact and light for people on-the-go without sacrificing the peripheral connectivity and usability. Smaller than a deck of cards, you can easily slide this device into your purse, backpack or pocket.
- Expand your USB-C port to HDMI, USB-C and USB Type-A port
- 4K Video Resolution of up to 3840 x 2160@30HZ
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery up to 60W
- USB-C downstream port x 1 (5Gbps)
- USB Type-A port x 1 (5Gbps)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- DP (DisplayPort) ALT Mode