IOGEAR USB-C to DisplayPort 8K Cable, 6.6 ft. (2m)
Connect Your USB-C Laptop or Tablet to a DisplayPort Display
The USB-C to DisplayPort 8K Cable easily connects your USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptop or tablet to a DisplayPort display or projector. This single cable solution is all that is needed to expand your workspace visibility or to enjoy 4K/5K and future 8K video or photos and high-quality audio on a professional-grade display. Compatible with both Mac and PCs, and the newest iPad Pro, the IOGEAR USB-C to DisplayPort 8K Cable is as flexible as it is robust.
Stunning 4K & 5K Video
Appreciate brilliant 4K or 5K video content on a larger DisplayPort screen or monitor for a rich, immersive visual experience. The USB-C to DisplayPort 8K Cable provides video resolutions to 5K @60Hz and future 8K content with support for the latest High Dynamic Range (HDR) video, ensuring crisp, vivid picture quality.
You'll also enjoy high-quality multi-channel audio as this IOGEAR cable supports Dolby True-HD and DTS HD lossless audio, meaning you hear it the way it was meant to be heard. With up to 7.1 multi-channel support, you'll surround yourself in the high-fidelity sounds of your favorite movies and music.
Premium Cable Features
The USB-C to DisplayPort 8K Cable delivers superior picture quality and DisplayPort 1.4 support. Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant connections and wire shielding insulates cable against electrical noise for excellent performance. This bi-directional cable also takes a DisplayPort host computer as its source and outputs to a USB-C monitor for added flexibility.
- Easily connects a USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 laptop/tablet1 to a 4K/5K/8K DisplayPort display
- Ready for high-quality 4K & 5K @60Hz or 8K video
- Supports Dolby True-HD and DTS HD lossless multi-channel audio
- A single cable solution - no additional cables needed
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) video content
- Works with the newest USB-C iPad Pro (late 2018) in mirror-mode
- Bi-directional support2
- 1Laptops and tablets with USB-C DP Alt Mode support
- 2Monitor needs to accept DP signal over USB-C for bi-directional support