IOGEAR 4-Port USB 2.0 Automatic Printer Switch
IOGEAR's USB 2.0 Automatic Printer Switch allows four PCs and / or Macs to share one printer or multi-function printer. Simply submit a print job and the printer automatically switches to the preferred computer. The switch also enables four computers to easily share one external hard drive, scanner, or any USB device. No more plugging and unplugging between computers.
Automatic switch function is software based and only available with USB printer or the printer function of a multi-function printer. For connecting and using other types of USB devices, you can switch by using the push-button on the USB switch or with the included software.
- Automatically switch from one computer to another when connecting to a USB printer or multi-function printer
- Easily share a USB 2.0 device between PC and Mac without a network setup
- Simply press a button to switch a USB device between computers - No software installation required
- Active-port LED lights indicate which computer has access to the USB device
- Switch-lock function prevents other users from switching the USB device and ensures data access consistency
- USB 2.0 support with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps and USB 1.1 backward compatible
- No external power supply needed