IOGEAR 2x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with 4K and RS-232 (TAA)
2x2 HDMI Video Matrix Switch with 4K
The IOGEAR 2x2 HDMI Matrix Switch with 4K and RS-232 offers convenient, smooth switching between any two HDMI video sources such as a computer, Blu-ray or media player, and cable or satellite boxes and two HDMI displays. Appreciate crystal clear, superior Cinema 4K video resolutions to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz for any variety of uses including home theater, in lobbies, digital signage displays, video walls, or other environments where flexible video switching is needed.
Highest Quality Video at Extended Distances
Deliver exceptional Cinema 4K resolutions (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz) and crisp, 3D, and Deep Colors up to 4K 12- bit (4:2:0), or 68 billion colors, for a remarkable visual experience. The Matrix extends the distance between your HDMI video sources and your HDMI displays up to 49 feet at data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, proving greater flexibility in system design.
Simple Source Switching
Quickly switch between sources with the included IR remote control or program a universal remote via the RS-232 serial control interface. Manually switch between sources with clear front panel push-buttons in settings where the remote control is not needed.
Optimized Video Settings
Video EDID automatically maximizes compatibility between your source and display devices to optimize image quality and reduce the need for manual adjustments. Video settings are stored to ensure reliability and no-fuss switching between sources.
- Connect 2 HDMI® sources to any 2 HDMI displays
- Cinema 4K resolutions to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Extend HDMI signal up to 49 ft.
- Flexible management control via push-button, IR remote & RS- 232 serial control
- Utilize one remote control with Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Video EDID optimizes high-quality resolutions settings for reliability on different screens
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- All metal, rack-mountable chassis
- IR extender, IR remote, and mounting hardware included
- Firmware upgradable