Intellinet Gigabit Fiber SFP Optical Transceiver Module
The new line of Intellinet Network Solutions Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Transceivers provides customers with a combination of performance and affordability. These mini-GBIC (Gigabit Interface Converter) modules come in a metal housing that reduces electromagnetic interference and increases their durability.
Small Size for High-Density Fiber Connections
The transceiver comes in a mini-GBIC form factor, making it ideal for environments that require many fiber connections by taking up less space in your cabinet and/or computer room.
Meets SFP GBIC standards for use with any SFP GBIC-compliant slot. Use the transceiver with any LAN switch in your network, as long as it supports the SFP GBIC standards.
No need to power down your LAN switch in order to install or remove the transceiver. This makes it very convenient and easy for you to make adjustments to your network that allow your business to keep pace with the changing demands of the market.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) is the single answer to all your desired and specified application execution needs
- With 1000Base-SX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- Hot-pluggable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with optical network application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience