Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L
Simplify technology transitions with the Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter X710-T2L and X710-T4L.Autonegotiation between port speeds provides maximum flexibility in dual and quad-port 10GBASE-T configurations.These low-power adapters also support Energy Efficient Ethernet to efficiently reduce power consumption during periods of low data activity.
The X710-T2L and X710-T4L are part of the Intel® Ethernet 700 Series, the foundation for server connectivity; providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Interoperability - Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
The Intel® Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open-source drivers.
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- FCC Class B for EMI
- PCI Express (PCIe v3.0 x8)
- Backward compatible with multi-speed support for 5/2.5/1G, 10GBASE-T, and 100BASE-TX
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) / IEEE 802.3az enabled