Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710-DA2
The Intel® Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X710 addresses the demanding needs of an agile data center by providing unmatched features for both server and network virtualization, flexibility for LAN
and SAN networks, and proven, reliable performance.
The Intel® Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical
performance optimizations, and increased agility for Communications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Interoperability - Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
- Optimization - Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel® Xeon® processors.
- Agility - Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.
Intel® Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.
- PCI Express* (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel® Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enables increased packet processing efficiency for NFV and Cloud deployments
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel® Xeon® processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server