HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-Port 562T Adapter
Are you looking for a simple way to migrate to 10G high performance data center with low cost and low power in your data center? The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver high performance and low latency for Ethernet traffic to and from the server with minimal CPU resources required. Processing of I/O packets on the adapter frees up CPU to do other more important tasks. For environments such as Telco/NFV, high-performance computing (HPC) and ecommerce that deal with large volumes of small packet traffic, these adapters accelerate small packet processing by bypassing processing in the host O/S kernel.
Improve Application Performance
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters offload packet processing to reduce CPU utilization with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Now you can distribute network traffic across CPU cores in your data center.
Speeds up packet processing to service more I/O requests utilizing data plane development packet (DPDK).
Increase I/O Bandwidth for Workload Intensive Applications
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) which increases virtual network performance while decreasing CPU utilization.
Provides a seamless performance upgrade from 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T with backward compatibility.
- PCI Express 3.0 x4 interface provides enhanced bandwidth for the quick access of data by the operating system and applications
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Device Supported:Server
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number:817738-B21
- Network Interface Cards
- Network & Communication
- Product Model:562T
- Product Name:Ethernet 10Gb 2-Port 562T Adapter
- Weight (Approximate):15.87 oz
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!