HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapter
Do you need an adapter that is big on capability and small on CPU utilization?
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapter has been designed to efficiently deliver high performance, low latency and minimal CPU utilization by offloading many I/O processing within the adapter. Low latency dramatically improves application performance and frees up CPU resources in the host allowing it to do more important tasks
Improve Application Performance
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapters offload packet processing to reduce CPU utilization with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Now you can distribute network traffic across CPU cores in your data center.
Speed up packet processing to service more I/O requests by utilizing data plane development kit (DPDK) feature.
Increase I/O Bandwidth for Workload Intensive Applications
HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 537SFP+ Adapters deliver single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) which increases virtual network performance while decreasing CPU utilization.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 8000 MB/s with PCI Express 3.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 10gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-X technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable