HP Compatible J9143B - Functionally Identical 1000BASE-BX-U SFP BiDi - Procurve Tx1310nm/Rx1490nm 20km DOM Simplex LC Single-mode
ENET offers the most complete line of OEM compatible transceivers spanning across 50 manufacturers. ENET compatible optics provide a cost-effective, 100% guaranteed compatible solution compared OEM products at a fraction of the price without sacrificing quality or functionality. ENET offers unparalleled quality by performing the most complete and comprehensive testing in the industry. Each optic is individually tested at 100% capacity in the latest network traffic generating equipment for latency, packet loss, frame errors, transmit power (Tx) and receive power (Rx). All ENET transceivers are individually serialized and programmed for their specific application and undergo testing in those specific platforms to ensure 100% compatibility and functionality. Programming involves specific values and algorithms to ensure proper operating software recognition and seamless integration with original OEM and other NON-OEM transceivers. ENET compatible transceiver solutions meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability as well as RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant for form, fit, and function in all MSA compliant switching and routing platforms. All ENET transceivers are backed by a lifetime warranty and are available in TAA compliant versions.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 1000BASE-BX10-U technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Optical Fiber media support ensures maximum convenience and great usability
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience