Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1300 ADF Scanner - 600 dpi Optical
ScanSnap iX1300 Compact Wi-Fi Document Scanner in White
Incredibly compact, the ScanSnap iX1300 features an innovative design that was built to empower users with faster, more convenient, Wi-Fi-enabled scanning in an even smaller operating footprint. The all-new model joining Fujitsu's iconic ScanSnap Series of consumer scanners also offers two all-new scanning modes that offer a quicker and more efficient way to scan, while also supporting a wider range of document types and needs without taking up space on your desk, enabling work in virtually any environment.
The ScanSnap iX1300 was made to fit just about anywhere, from your entryway to the corner nook of your home office, offering one of the smallest operating footprints on the market. And, thanks to its Wi-Fi capabilities, the ScanSnap iX1300 can scan from just about anywhere there is a power outlet, allowing you to easily place the device right at the point of entry for paperwork, mail or other documents that enter your home or business.
- Easy One-Button scanning
- Fast scans up to 30 ppm/60 ipm (A4-size documents, color, duplex, 300dpi)
- Offering two methods of scanning; Automatic document feeder for continuous scanning and manual feeder for pamphlets, folded documents, cards, and more
- Connect by Wi-Fi (2.4/5 GHz) and USB 3.2 (cable incl.)
- Scan to PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Chromebook
- Device-less scanning to ScanSnap Cloud (optional)
- Scan documents, receipts and paperwork with Automatic Document Feeder
- Scan envelopes, business cards, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, booklets, photos and more with Manual Feeder
- ScanSnap Home software organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
ScanSnap iX1300 Features:
- Ultra-compact: Space saving operational design in the smallest of spaces for virtually any work or home office environment.
- Practical productivity: Innovative and intelligent paper feeding enhancements to handle the widest variety of document types in the ScanSnap family of scanners.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software
- Connect with ScanScap Cloud without the PC: You can choose to scan data directly from the ScanSnap iX1300 to your favorite cloud service without a computer or mobile device
ScanSnap Software Features:
- Provides complete document management through enhanced image processing, document recognition, and easy profiles for organizing and saving scanned content
- Cleans up images without the need for rescanning with Streak Reduction
- Automatic paper size detection, automatic color detection, automatic cropping, automatic de-skew and automatic blank page deletion
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services, like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and more
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® using ABBYY® FineReader® for ScanSnap®