Fellowes Fortishred™ HS-440 DIN P-7 High Security Shredder
TAA-compliant commercial shredder shreds four sheets per pass into unreconstructible, 1/32" x 3/16" cross-cut particles for NSA-approved security (Security Level P-7). Continuous-duty motor delivers nonstop shredding and shreds sheets at 16' per minute. Fortishred HS-440 has been evaluated by the NSA and meets the requirements of NSA/CSS Specification 02-01 for High Security Cross-Cut Shredders. Safety Protection System features an electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the 9-1/2" wide paper entry that stops the shredder when opened. Auto Reverse feature stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs, helping to reduce jams and frustration. SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared work spaces. Design also features auto shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity for zero energy consumption, a 9-1/4 gallon waste bin and casters for easy mobility. Shredder is made of wood, metal and plastic. Shredder requires a dedicated, 15 amp outlet for optimal performance.
- Continuously shreds 4 sheets of paper per pass into 5,027 (1/32" x 3/16" Security Level P-7) unreconstructable particles for ultimate security
- Evaluated by the NSA and meets the requirements of NSA/CSS Specification 02-01 for High Security Cross-Cut Shredders
- TAA Compliant with a continuous duty motor and 9.5" paper opening for non-stop shredding; ideal for shared use
- Auto Reverse feature stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs, helping to reduce jams and frustration
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance to minimize noise in shared workspaces
- Spacious 9.5 gallon removable bin and LED bin-full indicator eliminates the need for frequent emptying