Fellowes Fortishred™ 3250C TAA Compliant Cross-Cut Shredder
Cross-cut shredder with a P-4 security level features a continuous-duty motor for nonstop shredding of up to 22 sheets of paper per pass. SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance to minimize noise in shared work spaces. 26.5-gallon, removable bin eliminates the need for frequent emptying during high-volume shred jobs. LED bin-full indicator notifies you when you need to dispose the shredded contents to prevent overfilling. Automatic shutoff powers down on its own after 30 minutes of inactivity for zero energy consumption. Sheet capacity sensor helps prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process. An electronically controlled shield stops the shredder when opened for advanced safety for you and your employees. Plus, its powerful design is capable of shredding staples, credit cards, paper clips, discs and junk mail.
- Requires a dedicated 15 amp outlet for optimal performance
- Large 26.5 gallon removable bin and LED bin-full indicator eliminates the need for frequent emptying during high-volume shred jobs
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance to minimize noise in shared workspaces
- TAA Compliant with a continuous duty motor and wide 10.25" paper opening for non-stop shredding; ideal for departmental use
- Shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs and junk mail
- Continuously shreds 20 - 22 sheets of paper per pass into 377 (5/32" x 1-9/16" Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles for enhanced security