ENET WatchGuard WG8583 Compatible TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 1G/10GBase-SR SFP+ 850nm MMF 300m DOM Commercial Temp Duplex LC Connector
Optical transceivers are an integral part of fiber optic networks for data communication, Ethernet LAN, and Fibre Channel applications. ENET offers the most diverse and comprehensive compatible transceivers available.
ENET conducts the most comprehensive validation and testing procedures in the industry. All ENET OEM compatible transceivers are certified for functionality, reliability, and performance under rigorous testing parameters. Every transceiver is RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant and meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability. All ENET transceivers are built using Tier 1 grade components and lasers and individually tested in their intended application and are guaranteed compatible with identical functionality to OEM products. Our test lab contains the most extensive and complete compilation of network switches, routers, and devices for development, testing, and support. By having these test devices in-house, it guarantees 100% compatibility and reliability in all of today's most popular network platforms. All ENET transceivers are backed by an industry-leading lifetime replacement warranty and technical support.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10GBase-SR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- With its thicker diameter to carry the light of multiple wavelengths, multi-mode fiber optic cable supports the high bandwidth to carry more information with greater fidelity
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with optical network application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency