ENET SonicWall Compatible 01-SSC-9786 TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km DOM Multimode/Single-mode Duplex LC Connector
ENET Solutions, Inc. offers the most complete line of OEM compatible network peripherals spanning across more than 50 manufacturers. We specialize in OEM compatible optics, direct-attach cables (AOC/DAC), fiber and copper patch cables, media converters, along with switch, router, and server memory. ENET compatible products provide a cost-effective, 100% guaranteed compatible solution compared to OEM products at a fraction of the price without sacrificing quality or functionality. ENET offers unparalleled quality by performing the most complete and comprehensive testing in the industry. Each optic is individually tested at 100% capacity in the latest network traffic generating equipment for latency, packet loss, frame errors, transmit power (Tx) and receive power (Rx). All ENET transceivers are individually serialized and programmed for their specific application and undergo testing in those specific platforms to ensure 100% compatibility and functionality. Programming involves specific values and algorithms to ensure proper operating software recognition and seamless integration with original OEM and other NON-OEM transceivers. ENET compatible transceiver solutions meet IEEE Standards for optimum performance and reliability as well as RoHS and MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliant for form, fit, and function in all MSA compliant switching and routing platforms. All ENET products are backed by a lifetime warranty and are available in TAA compliant versions.
- SFP+ offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10GBase-LR technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Optimize the network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- SFP+ with optical network application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency