ENET Ruckus (formerly Brocade) Compatible 100G-QSFP28-SR4 TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 100GBASE-SR4 QSFP28 850nm 100m DOM MMF MPO-12 Connector Commercial Temp
The ENET 100G-QSFP28-SR4-ENC Ruckus® (Formerly Brocade®) Compatible QSFP28 transceiver operates at 100GBASE-SR4 with a wavelength of 850nm with a maximum reach of 150m. Each is 100% compatible tested in fit, form, and functionality compared to the OEM product. Our extensive quality control measures begin with physically inspecting each module, verification of hardware type, wavelength, transmit power, receive power, and full optical monitoring functionality (if applicable). Each 100G-QSFP28-SR4-ENC is individually programmed in-house and then Spirent® tested for performance and functionality as well as compatibility tested in target Ruckus® (Formerly Brocade®) platforms. Old and new revisions of Ruckus® (Formerly Brocade®) operating software are used for testing to ensure 100% compatibility. ENET tests each transceiver using Spirent® Test Centers to emulate live traffic through actual reels of fiber ranging in lengths from 100 meters to over 100 kilometers. These extensive performance testing procedures combined with compatibility testing in more than 80 switches, routers, and servers guarantees each and every transceiver performs flawlessly in its intended environment. All ENET Ruckus® (Formerly Brocade®) compatible transceivers are MSA compliant for seamless integration and RoHS compliant for environmental conformity. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- QSFP28 offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 100GBase-SR4 technology, get up to 100Gbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet - High bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliable connectivity
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- QSFP28 with optical network application/usage for maximum productivity and usability