ENET Netgear Compatible AGM734 TAA Compliant Functionally Identical 10/100/1000BASE-T Copper SFP RJ45 100m
Each ENET AGM-734-ENC 10/100/100BASE-T Copper SFP transceiver operates over Copper Cat5e or Cat6 Cable at 10, 100 or 1 Gbps up to 100m via RJ45 connector compatible in Netgear applications. The actual ENET part number shipped is ENST-EXSC-T1C which meets all system recognition and compatibility requirements. All ENET transceivers are manufactured to the highest quality standards using Tier 1 grade components. Each transceiver is tested in-house and run at 100% traffic load according to IEEE Specifications. Testing parameters include transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) power, packet loss, and low-latency verification. ENET utilizes more than 60 of today's most popular switches and routers combined with the latest technology in network traffic-generation equipment resulting in the most comprehensive testing and validation procedures performed in the marketplace. All ENET transceivers are RoHS and MSA compliant and meet IEEE Standards for seamless integration with original OEM products as well as other third party products. ENET offers TAA (Trade Act Agreement) versions of each of its products. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- With 10/100/1000Base-T technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports twisted pair cables for durability and improved signal transfer while ensuring smooth and seamless data transfer
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience