ENET HP/Aruba SFP28 Moldule
The ENET J4859D-BX20U-ENC HP®/Aruba® Compatible SFP Bi-directional transceiver operates at 1000BASE-BXU with a wavelength of 1310nm Tx / 1490nm Rx with a maximum reach of 20km. Each is 100% compatible tested in fit, form, and functionality compared to the OEM product. Our extensive quality control measures begin with physically inspecting each module, verification of hardware type, wavelength, transmit power, receive power, and full optical monitoring functionality (if applicable). Each J4859D-BX20U-ENC is individually programmed in-house and then Spirent® tested for performance and functionality as well as compatibility tested in target HP®/Aruba® platforms. Old and new revisions of HP®/Aruba® operating software are used for testing to ensure 100% compatibility. ENET tests each transceiver using Spirent® Test Centers to emulate live traffic through actual reels of fiber ranging in lengths from 100 meters to over 100 kilometers. These extensive performance testing procedures combined with compatibility testing in more than 80 switches, routers, and servers guarantees each and every transceiver performs flawlessly in its intended environment. All ENET HP®/Aruba® compatible transceivers are MSA compliant for seamless integration and RoHS compliant for environmental conformity. All ENET transceivers are backed by a Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- SFP28 offers enhanced dependability with maximum productivity
- 25GBase-SR network technology for fast, dependable connectivity with maximum efficiency
- 25 Gigabit Ethernet technology delivers economical and power-efficient connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable for durable performance, minimal signal loss, and fast data transfers to greater distances
- Typically used for short distance, multi-mode fiber optic is ideal to carry data and transmit audio/video applications within a building
- SFP28 with optical network application/usage for maximum dependability and convenience