Dymo RhinoPRO 5200 Label Maker
Rhino 5200 Kit lets you quickly create crystal-clear, professionally formatted labels for wires and cables, terminal blocks, 110 blocks, electrical and patch panels, shelves, racks, equipment machinery and more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) labels. Rhino 5200 uses industrial-strength labels that resist extreme heat, UV rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents so your labels will stay stuck and stay legible in harsh conditions. Preprogrammed symbol library includes industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions. Integrated, slip-resistant grip and rubber bumper protects label maker against damage from accidental falls and rough jobsites. Integrated lanyard loop provides option of hands-free portability. Large two-line display is backlit for poorly lit installations. Label printer runs on six AA batteries (sold separately) or on lithium-ion battery (sold separately) and meets all ANSI, TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards. Automatic shutoff maximizes battery life.
- Hot Keys automatically size, space and format label text
- For electrical panels, terminal blocks, cable flags and more
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes
- Last-label memory; storage for up to 100 of the labels uses most
- Runs on 6 AA batteries or lithium-ion battery (sold separately)