Dymo RhinoPRO 5200 Label Maker
Rhino 5200 Kit lets you quickly create crystal-clear, professionally formatted labels for wires and cables, terminal blocks, 110 blocks, electrical and patch panels, shelves, racks, equipment machinery and more. Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) labels. Rhino 5200 uses industrial-strength labels that resist extreme heat, UV rays, moisture, chemicals and solvents so your labels will stay stuck and stay legible in harsh conditions. Preprogrammed symbol library includes industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions. Integrated, slip-resistant grip and rubber bumper protects label maker against damage from accidental falls and rough jobsites. Integrated lanyard loop provides option of hands-free portability. Large two-line display is backlit for poorly lit installations. Label printer runs on six AA batteries (sold separately) or on lithium-ion battery (sold separately) and meets all ANSI, TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards. Automatic shutoff maximizes battery life.
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels
- FAST LABELING: Labels up to 77% faster than the competition* *Based on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs. Panduit PanTher LS8, Brady, BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels
- TIME-SAVING FEATURES: Exclusive, one-touch "Hot Keys" to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, and fixed-length applications
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
- GREAT FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT: Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4" (19mm) wide labels