DataLocker K350 256 GB Encrypted USB Drive
DataLocker means "Simply Secure".
Extreme data security. As portable as a stick of gum. Built to military-grade durability standards. And optionally manageable by SafeConsole.
Introducing the Sentry K350, the most secure and durable USB drive available from DataLocker, with a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device validation, a common criteria EAL5+ validated secure microprocessor, and a hardened device enclosure that passes the MIL-STD-810G spec and carries an IP67 rating. And like other DataLocker products, the Sentry K350 can be optionally managed by SafeConsole to add dozens of automated policies that govern everything from password complexity and brute force password protection to trusted machine-only access geofencing, adding onboard antimalware and remote lock/erase/sanitize/detonate capabilities.
And the Sentry K350 builds on DataLocker's legendary reputation of "Simply Secure" with an extremely tough digital display and keypad, making complex device passwords simple and easy. And when optionally managed by SafeConsole, password resets and device auditing are just a few clicks away. The Sentry K350 doesn't compromise between usability and the protection of your organization's data.
- USB Type-A Connector on the device, compatible with USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0 - Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Brute force password protection
- Remote Device Detonate & Silent Kill Code when optionally managed by SafeConsole
- Digital display and durable keypad allow for complex alphanumeric passwords
- MIL-STD-810G rating
- P67 rating
- AES 256-bit XTS mode encryption.
- Common Criteria EAL5+ certified secure microprocessor
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 device validation