D-Link Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged PoE Switch with SFP Slot
The DIS-100G Series Industrial Gigabit Unmanaged Switches are designed specifically to withstand wide temperature range, vibrations and shock. These rugged, yet easy to deploy, switches have superior environmental specification compared to those of commercial network switches. With it's hardened design combined with high availability network features, these switches form vital parts of any network infrastructure facilitating the increasing demand for smart cities, city-wide surveillance and wireless connectivity. DIS-100G Unmanaged Switches provides 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports and are designed for supporting standard industrial applications without complex setup to make the network truly plug-and-play.
The DIS-100G-5PSW is compliant with both IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at PoE standards and delivering up to 30 watts power per port along with data on standard Ethernet cabling. The switches can be used to power any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE PD devices, which eliminates the need for additional wiring.
The DIS-100G Series family of switches is ideal for customers looking for a entry-level Ethernet switch for industrial environments. These unmanaged switches offer plug & play installation, ideal for network edge deployment.
- Challenging environmental conditions
- High ambient temperatures
- Heavy industrial / factory automation
- Intelligent transport system (ITS) / railway applications
- City surveillance / smart cities
- Ethernet Switch provides reliable, efficient connectivity to ensure maximum feasibility
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 4 networking ports
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components