D-Link DXS-1210-28S Ethernet Switch
10-Gigabit Smart Managed switches with optional auto-detection to eliminate surveillance and VoIP latency, and optional SFP+ or SFP28 ports for 10G/25G expandable network, designed for scalability
- Range of copper and fiber port combinations for deployment flexibility
- Effortlessly eliminate surveillance and VoIP latency (select models only)
- Layer 2 management and security, with Layer 3 Lite features
- Up to 32K MAC address table size to connect more clients
- Cable Diagnostics & Loopback Detection streamlines network operation
The D-Link DXS-1210 Series conveniently offers a range of 10-Gigabit copper and fiber port combinations to cost-effectively alleviate network congestion. Select models are equipped with SFP+ or SFP28 ports for 10G/25G expandable network designed for scalability and can auto-detect surveillance and voice data to ensure uninterrupted video footage and jitter-free VoIP calls.
10G connections for low latency and high bandwidth environments
10G/ 25G SFP28 Ports
10G/25G expandable network designed for scalability (DXS-1210-28T only)
User Friendly Web GUI
Multi-language Web GUI makes management easy for global deployments
Energy Saving Technology
By incorporating D-Link Green technology, this series of switches is capable of saving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality.
Layer 2 Features
Includes port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
Layer 3 Lite Features
Such as IP interfaces, ARP, IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND), Default Routing and Static Routing
Quality of Service
Automatically detects surveillance and VoIP data to ensure uninterrupted transmission (select models only)
D-Link's innovative Safeguard Engine™ protects the network against traffic flooding caused by virus and worm infections
Alleviate Network Congestion
Add 10-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with these affordable high-performance switches. Designed for deployment in small to medium-sized business (SMB) core networks and powerful enough for enterprise aggregation applications.
Simple & Cost-Effective Migration Up to 100G
The DXS-1210-28T model features 24 10GBase-T and four SFP28 fiber ports (10G/25G) to provide great scalability, highly efficient network and expandable capacity
Convenient Layer 2 & Layer 3 Lite Configurability
The DXS-1210 Series can be deployed as a Layer 2 aggregation switch with features such as port mirroring, STP, and LACP. When implemented as a Layer 3 Lite core switch, IP interfaces, ARP, IPv6 ND, Default Routing, and Static Routing can be applied for efficient routing applications.
An Added Line of Defense Against Attacks
The DXS-1210 Series defends your network with D-Link's innovative Safeguard Engine™ to neutralize threats such as malicious network flooding attacks, ARP spoofing, and bogus DHCP IP addressing. The DXS-1210 Series supports 802.1X port-based and host-based authentication, allowing the network to be authenticated through external RADIUS servers.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 4 networking ports
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet