D-Link DGS-1510-52X Ethernet Switch
The DGS-1510 Series Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches consists of:
- DGS-1510-20: 20-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch including 2 10G SFP+ and 2 SFP ports (smart fans)
- DGS-1510-28: 28-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch including 2 10G SFP+ and 2 SFP ports (smart fans)
- DGS-1510-28X: 28-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch including 4 10G SFP+ (smart fans)
- DGS-1510-28P: 28-Port Gigabit Stackable PoE Smart Managed Switch including 2 10G SFP+ and 2 SFP ports (24 x PoE ports, 193 W PoE budget, smart fans)
- DGS-1510-28XMP: 28-Port Gigabit Stackable PoE Smart Managed Switch including 4 10G SFP+ (24 x PoE ports, 370 W PoE budget, smart fans)
- DGS-1510-52: 52-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch including 2 10G SFP+ and 2 SFP ports (smart fans)
- DGS-1510-52X: 52-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch including 4 10G SFP+ (smart fans)
The D-Link DGS-1510 Series is the latest generation of Smart Managed switches with 10G capability, available with 16, 24, or 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports plus additional fibre ports for physical stacking or uplinks. The PoE-capable DGS-1510-28P and DGS-1510-28XMP switches provide additional flexibility for businesses looking to power IP phones, wireless access points, or IP cameras using existing network infrastructure. The combination of high bandwidth connections and PoE support make the DGS-1510 Series ideal for Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) and Small-Medium Business (SMB) environments.
10G SFP+ Stacking/Uplink Ports
The last two SFP+ ports of the DGS-1510 Series switches allow users to create a physical stack of up to 6 units in a fault-tolerant ring or linear topology using Direct Attach Cables (DACs) or any compatible SFP+ transceiver1. This creates a total of 288 Gigabit ports, ensuring high bandwidth while staying cost-efficient. Meanwhile, the remaining uplink ports can be used for other functions, such as connecting to a larger network. Users can also easily configure and manage any of the DGS-1510 Series Smart Managed switches in a single stack. With 20 Gbps full-duplex capabilities, the DGS-1510 Series offers 10G connectivity to core networks and servers while still maintaining fast data transfer rates.
Layer 3 Traffic Management
The DGS-1510 Series provides static routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups that communicate between VLANs and increase application performance. With these capabilities, you can reduce the load on your core devices, allowing you to create a scalable and efficient network.
Extensive Layer 2 Features
The DGS-1510 Series switches are equipped with a complete line-up of Layer 2 features, including IGMP Snooping, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree, and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP). The IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function allows servers to directly connect to the switch for fast, reliable data transfer. Network maintenance features include Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics. Loopback Detection automatically detects and shuts down loops created by a specific port or VLAN. The Cable Diagnostics feature, designed primarily for administrators and customer service representatives, can determine cable quality and can quickly discover sections of cabling that need to be replaced.
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- D-Link Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number:DGS-1510-52XMP
- Network Hardware
- Product Model:DGS-1510-52X
- Product Name:DGS-1510-52X Ethernet Switch
- Product Series:DGS-1510
- Switches & Bridges
- Weight (Approximate):9.37 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!