D-Link DGS-1210-10P Web Smart Switch
The DGS-1210 Series switches support 8, 16, 24, or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. In addition, each switch supports 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
Several models in the DGS-1210 series family support Power-over-Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other powered devices. These models include the DGS-1210-10P, DGS-1210-28P and DGS-1210-52MP. Using the switch's management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet. The switches also support time-based PoE - an option that allows administrators to set a time window that determines when each port's PoE power is turned on and off.
The DGS-1210 Series Switches are capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology. Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low. For environments not fully supporting the standard, these switches offer advanced powersaving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles. The time profiles can also be applied to the PoE switches so that unnecessary power consumption can be saved during off hours. The switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable?to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Twisted Pair media support for efficient and reliable connectivity
- Comes in black color for better adaption to the space