D-Link 10-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch Including 2 Gigabit SFP Ports
The DGS-1210 Series switches support 8, 16, 24, or 48 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. In addition, each switch supports 2 or 4 Gigabit SFP ports for optical connections using multimode or singlemode SFP transceivers.
Several models in the DGS-1210 series family support Power-over-Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other powered devices. These models include the DGS-1210-10P, DGS-1210-28P and DGS-1210-52MP. Using the switch's management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet. The switches also support time-based PoE - an option that allows administrators to set a time window that determines when each port's PoE power is turned on and off.
The DGS-1210 Series Switches are capable of conserving power without sacrificing operational performance or functionality by using D-Link Green 3.0 technology. Using the Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, the network will automatically decrease the power usage when traffic is low. For environments not fully supporting the standard, these switches offer advanced powersaving settings including port shutoff and standby, LED shutoff, and system hibernation based on custom time profiles. The time profiles can also be applied to the PoE switches so that unnecessary power consumption can be saved during off hours. The switches can also detect the length of connected cables to automatically reduce power usage on shorter cable connections.
The D-Link Web Smart Switch series is designed for easy management. All configuration can be performed through an intuitive browser-based Graphical User Interface regardless of the host PC's operating system. The DGS-1210 Series switches also support a D-Link Network Assistant Utility that enables administrators to remotely control their network down to the port level. This utility allows customers to easily discover multiple D-Link Web Smart Switches within the same L2 network segment. With this utility, users do not need to change the IP address of their PC. It also simplifies the initial setup by taking switches, within the same L2 network segment, that are connected to the user's PC, and displaying them on screen for instant access. This allows extensive switch configuration and basic setup of discovered devices, including password changes and firmware upgrades. In addition, the DGS-1210 Series supports D-View® 6.0 and Compact Command Line Interface (CLI) through Telnet. D-View 6.0 is a network management system that allows for the central management of critical network characteristics such as availability, reliability, resilience, and security.
- Ethernet Switch provides reliable, efficient connectivity to ensure maximum feasibility
- Conveniently lets you connect two standard Ethernet ports to ensure maximum efficiency
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Rack-mountable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Comes in black color for better adaption to the space