C2G USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
The USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is the perfect solution for converting an existing USB 3.0 port to a Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting to a network or the Internet without replacing or adding a new network card. This adapter utilizes the high bandwidth of the USB 3.0 port to support true Gigabit Ethernet speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply, simply connect the adapter to an available USB 3.0 port, install the included software driver and connect a Cat5 cable from the adapter to an RJ45 Network port. With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter works on new computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or legacy computers which have a damaged Ethernet port. This adapter is a perfect accessory for Microsoft® Surface® products and other leading laptops.
- Enjoy the super fast Gigabit Ethernet connection by inserting this Gigabit Ethernet card into your computer
- This USB adapter provides a quick and convenient way to add Ethernet connectivity to a computer without the hassle of internal installation
- Add your computer to your home or office network with this single port gigabit ethernet card conveniently
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable