C2G USB C HDMI KVM Switch - 3-Input USB to 4K HDMI Out - Power Delivery
This KVM switch supports a single USB-C enabled computer, tablet, or phone, as well as 2 HDMI enabled computers, streaming players, gaming systems, and set-top boxes. Besides sharing a keyboard, display, and mouse, you can also share webcams, printers, USB flash drives, and additional USB hubs.
The KVM also supports USB-C power delivery up to 100W, resolutions up to 4K at 60Hz, HD digital audio, and CEC pass-through over HDMI.
The KVM can be manually controlled by pressing the switch button or use the auto switch and memory switch functions. When a source device is turned on, the switch automatically detects and switches to that device's input. The built-in power-off memory function automatically remembers the last connected device.
- Supports resolutions up to a 4K at 60Hz and High Dynamic Range (HDR), for viewing Ultra HD content
- USB-C power delivery up to 100W to keep your laptop charged, using the USB-C power adapter of the connected computer if available
- DTS HD, Dolby TrueHD digital audio compliant, for lossless high-definition audio playback
- Auto switch function and switching memory position offers quick, easy access to connected devices
- Plug-and-play with no software or drivers required