C2G HDMI Ultra-Slim HDBaseT + RS232 + IR over Cat Extender Box Transmitter
The HDMI Ultra-Slim HDBaseT + RS232 and IR over Cat Extender Box Transmitter - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 130ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where HDMI video and audio need to be extended to displays in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs that are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
This transmitter extends HDMI signals over a single network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI or up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT transmitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. With bi-directional PoC support, one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. Advanced users can control bi-directional IR and RS232 pass through.
Note:Ensure a solid reliable connection between the 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors. Stranded Cat5e/6/6a patch cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 230ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat6 or HDBaseT Certified Cat6a network cabling is recommended for applications where the category cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables, or in high EMI/RFI environments
- C2G HDMI Ultra-Slim HDBaseT + RS232 + IR over Cat Extender Box Transmitter
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Bi-directional PoC, one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units
- Supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through
- HDBaseT Chipset VS210, for simpler HDBaseT installations
- C2G 3 Year Warranty