C2G 6ft 18 AWG Hospital Grade Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to IEC320C13) - Black
Power cords used in hospitals and other medical settings must conform to strict standards for grounding reliability, assembly integrity, strength and durability, as well as regulatory standards such as NEMA and IEC specifications. These standards are in place to ensure that power cords are safe and reliable for use in demanding hospital environments. The hospital grade power cord selection from C2G, formerly Cables To Go, offers one of the broadest selections available on the market.
From our vast selection, you'll find the right solution for replacing an overused or misplaced power cord, or to optimize office or lab layout with a cable that is the perfect length needed. This cable, from our universal C13 series collection, will work with most PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and many other devices that are powered via the industry standard 3-pin C14 connector inlet.
The female C13 connector plugs directly into the device while the male hospital grade 5-15P connector plugs into a hospital grade supply outlet. The black connectors match almost any environment or hospital standard. Performance is guaranteed through a lifetime warranty so performance is never an issue. Easily recognizable with the Green Dot mark, this hospital grade power cord ensures compliance and delivers maximum performance. .
- Powers your devices with ease by connecting to available power outlets
- NEMA 5-15P first end connector type offers dependable connectivity for maximum usability
- IEC 60320 C13 second end connector type for a secure, worry-free operation
- Delivers 125 V AC to ensure that a device is always ready to use
- Helps you keep your device charged, up and running