C2G 50ft Cat5e Ethernet Cable - 350MHz - Snagless - Grey
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- 50 Foot Cat5e Ethernet Network Patch Cable
- CAT 5e Snagless Unshielded Cable
- RJ-45 Male (M) to RJ-45 Male (M)
- 50 ft / 50 Feet / 50'
- Ethernet Cable / Network Cable / Patch Cable / Patch Cord
- Snagless Unshielded (UTP)
- Category Cable
- Gray / Grey
- C2G Liftime Warranty