C2G-12ft Cat6 Non-Booted Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Blue
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector, permitting you to establish a connection with a network device
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:04095
- Product Name:12 ft Cat6 Non Booted UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable - Blue
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!