C2G-10ft Cat5e Non-Booted Crossover Unshielded (UTP) Network Patch Cable - Orange
For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications. Meets all Cat5E TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) .
Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Connector 1: (1) RJ-45 Male
Connector 2: (1) RJ-45 Male
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Compatibility:Transceiver to - Transceiver
- Connector Cables
- Hub to - Hub
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:24513
- Peer to - Peer
- Product Name:10 ft Cat5e Non Booted Crossover UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable - Orange
- Repeater to - Repeater
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!