C2G 1-Gang Dual HDMI HDBaseT Wall Plate Transmitter RS232 over Cat Extender
The Dual HDMI HDBaseT + RS232 over Cat Extender Single Gang Wall Plate Transmitter - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 130ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This transmitter is an ideal part of an HDBaseT solution where HDMI video and audio in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
This transmitter extends HDMI over a single Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat6a network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI up to 115 feet and 1080p up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT transmitter is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. Multi-channel audio formats are supported, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X. With one-way Power over Cable (PoC) support, the transmitter gets its power from the receiver, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. Advanced users can control bi-directional IR and RS232 pass through.
Note: Ensure a solid, reliable connection between the 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors. Stranded Cat5e/6/6a patch cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 230ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat6 or HDBaseT Certified Cat6a network cabling is recommended for applications where the category cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables, or in high EMI/RFI environments.
- C2G Dual HDMI HDBaseT + RS232 over Cat Extender Single Gang Wall Plate Transmitter
- Extend 4K at 60Hz up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- Extend 4K at 60Hz up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- 2 HDMI inputs with auto switching, following the last-in-first-out rule
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Supports multi-channel audio formats, including PCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
- Supports EDID from the HDMI out and connected receiver has EDID limitation function
- Supports CEC pass-through, allowing central control to all HDMI compatible devices
- One-way Power over Cable (PoC), powered by the receiver
- HDBaseT Chipset VS010, for simpler HDBaseT installations