Black Box USB 2.0 Extender - CATx/LAN, 4-Port
Extend a USB 2.0 connection beyond the 16 ft (5 m) limitation over a CATx link 328 ft (100 m) or over an Ethernet LAN to four peripherals. Extend a USB connection beyond the desktop to peripherals for applications such as indistrial control, KVM extension, Digital Sinage, Remote Desktop USB connections, Security web cameras and access control, Medical device connectivity, USB Web device sharing: printing scanning , storage. The extender can be used in industrial control, factory floor, classroom, or meeting room applications The extender supplies up to 600 mA to the downstream USB device and offers reliable operation with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
- Transmits up to 328 feet (100 m) over CATx or over a LAN.
- Includes a local unit and remote unit with four USB 2.0 ports.
- Supplies 1A max power to the USB devices.
- Extends USB signals at speeds up to 480 Mbps.
- Plug and play. No drivers to install on your computer.
- Works with Windows®, Mac® OS X®, and Linux® systems.