Black Box KVM-over-IP Transmitter - Single-Monitor, DisplayPort, USB 2.0, Audio, RJ45
Emerald SE provides users with a seamless desktop experience anywhere on a TCP/IP network while allowing the actual hardware to be housed in a corporate data center or in the cloud. The performance of Emerald SE allows easy deployment on standard corporate networks and even across WANs. The solution enables the same experience of a desktop PC even for media-rich applications, like video and photo editing.
Emerald SE supports DisplayPort video with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, transparent USB 2.0, and analog audio. Link them in a point-to-point KVM extension over CATx up to 328 ft./100 m or even farther using an IP or WAN connection. Or connect multiple transmitters and receivers to an Emerald or IP switch to create a matrix switching setup.
Emerald SE simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers with high-performance connectivity to virtual machines, supporting VMware®, Microsoft®; HyperV®, and Citrix®, using RDP 8.1/RemoteFX.
Your Emerald KVM network may start small, but is scalable to meet your future needs just by adding endpoints. Connect up to 32 endpoints; no additional KVM management appliance, cards, or chassis is required. For larger deployments, use our Boxilla KVM management solution.
A welcome addition to the Emerald product family, Emerald SE works seamlessly with the rest of the Emerald product family and these popular Black Box KVM product families:
- DKM proprietary, direct-connect KVM system
- Freedom II Multi-Monitor Switch with Glide-and-Switch technology
- ControlBridge, our system for one-touch, multisystem control
- Boxilla KVM manager
- Next-generation KVM extension and matrix switching simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers
- Visually lossless HD DisplayPort video up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz resolution
- Low IP bandwidth requirements of 120-Mb or less required for 1080p video
- Supports USB HID, transparent USB 2.0, and audio
- Manage bandwidth and user access, deploy new endpoints, update firmware, and more from the receiver's OSD