Black Box GigaTrue Cat. 6 Channel UTP Patch Cable
Black Box GigaTrue Premium CAT6 patch cables are constructed to exceed ANSI/TIA industry standards, ensuring optimal performance in bandwidth-intensive Gigabit Ethernet applications and guaranteeing the transmission of your voice, data, audio/video and/or PoE signals. Tested to 550-MHz and 1-Gbps performance, these cables exceed the 250-MHz CAT6 spec, greatly reducing impedance, structural return loss, and near-end crosstalk (NEXT). A robust four-pair 24-AWG construction features 50-micron gold-plated contacts for superior conductivity.
These cables have connectors designed for the insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles, making for an ultra-reliable solution that you can count on to perform. They also feature snagless boots that provide extra strain relief and prevent connector damage due to cable snags during installation. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, Black Box's GigaTrue line of cabling gives you the flexibility to build your install however you want.
- This cable is ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- This cable offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- GigaTrue Premium cable constructed to exceed industry standards
- Cable Tested to 550 MHz, surpassing 250-MHz CAT6 standard