Black Box Gigabit Ethernet Managed Switch - (24) RJ-45, (2) SFP
This capable switch offers 24 autosensing 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet ports. It also has two SFP ports which support Gigabit fiber uplinks through the use of SFP+ transceivers.
The switch has the easy-to-use management capabilities network administrators need. Simply access a switch via your Web browser and log on to monitor, configure, and control each port's activity. It also supports SNMP V1/V2c.
VLAN and QoS
Support for up to four simultaneous VLANs enables you to segment traffic with port-based, 802.1Q tag-based, management, private or MAC-based VLANs.
802.1p Layer 2 quality of service (QoS) enables prioritization of time-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video.
You get enterprise-class security features, too. 802.1X port-based network access control authenticates devices connecting to your network. The switch also supports SSH and SSL.
The Gigabit Ethernet Web Smart Switch features IEEE 802.3az energy-efficient Ethernet, which scales down power consumption during periods of low data activity. This feature adds up to energy savings of up to 50%.
The device management system provides embedded functions to facilitate device management. Its interface helps users manage devices intuitively. It also supports various IP devices, such as IP-phones, to help users manage devices better and reduce time during installation and maintenance.
- Fanless so it reduces noise, moving parts and the chance for failure.
- Advanced features include DHCP client, IGMP, LLDP and more.
- Embedded Device Management System (DMS) provides easier management , installation and troubleshooting in video surveillance, wireless access point and other applications.
- Security features, such as IEEE 802.1x, protect your network from unauthorized access.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet reduces power consumption and lowers total cost of ownership.
- Web Smart+ functionality provides easier management, basic security and QoS.
- SFP slots enable single-mode or multimode fiber uplinks up to 80 km away, depending on the SFP.
- Provides (24) 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP ports and (2) SFP Gigabit ports