Belkin F1DN102MOD-PP-4 KVM Switchbox
Belkin Modular Secure KVM Switch Series
The Belkin Modular Secure KVM series pack the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile version 4.0 design requirements in the smallest form factor available. An included remote control and innovative mount options allow administrators to craft operator stations to meet security requirements while decluttering the desk. A suite of purpose-built cables provides universal video support, allowing any computer to be interfaced with any monitor on any channel of the secure KVM while accommodating most generations of video standards. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. The US-manufactured and TAA-compliant secure KVM series are ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions-including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Small footprint for 2 port, single monitor DisplayPort secure KVM
- Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4K @ 30Hz with replaceable TAA-compliant cables
- Included remote control supports full secure KVM control while decluttering the desk
- Optional mounting hardware supports VESA mounting and under desk mounting
- Designed for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 Compliance
- US-based free technical support
Meets the highest standards for cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Modular secure KVM switches utilize optical data diodes and peripheral emulation on each channel to help prevent data leakage between computers while maintaining strict air-gap isolation, even when sharing peripherals.
Universal compatibility with tailored-smart cables
TAA-compliant, purpose-built cables help IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during installation, maintenance, and upgrades. DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, VGA, and USB-C combo and video cables support most modern and legacy computer video standards. These interchangeable cables allow any input on the secure KVM to be connected to any monitor using the same secure KVM. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same secure KVM switch across their network without needing expensive and unreliable video converters while extending the useable life of the secure KVM.
Accessories facilitate easy installation
Designed for maximum flexibility, the Belkin Modular Secure KVM series adapts to fit your particular installation needs. Innovative, optional mounts support under desk and monitor back VESA mounting. All mounts include integrated cable management for a clean and decluttered desk. The included remote control provides full operator control for a streamlined user experience. Extended warranty options allow administrators to synchronize the life-cycle expectancies of the secure KVMs with other IT components on an operator's desk.
- With this KVM Switchbox, avoid the constant switching of cables between sources
- Let you connect 2 computers to 1 local users
- Enjoy watching any class of content on 3840 x 2160 resolution
- The Desktop form factor allocates you simple and easy installation for your kvm switchbox