Belkin Cat5e Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- CAT5e Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Snagless moldings prevent cracking and breaking
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e ‚Äì Performance tested to exceed 350MHz
- TIA/EIA-568-C Compliant
- Available in multiple colors and lengths
- PowerSum tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- Belkin International, Inc
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:A3L791-05-ORG
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!