Belkin Cat5e Network Cable
SKU: MPN: A3L791-06-BLU UPC:
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardward destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
- PowerSum tested
- Lifetime Warranty
- Available in multiple colors and lengths
- TIA/EIA-568-C Compliant
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e ‚Äì Performance tested to exceed 350MHz
- Snagless moldings prevent cracking and breaking
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Ideal for use with 10/100/1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- CAT5e Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Belkin International, Inc
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:A3L791-06-BLU
- Package Type:Retail
- Packaged Quantity:1
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!