Belkin Cat5e Bulk Cable
What is a horizontal cable? Think of it as a subway that connects your town to other towns. In actuality it's a cable used on a Local Area Network (LAN) and it connects the network outlet to the patch panel from behind a wall.
The CAT 5e Horizontal UTP Bulk Cable is used to connect a network outlet with a patch panel. This cable consists of 8 solid 24 AWG wires and comes in a 1000-foot reelex box
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Belkin International, Inc
- Compatibility:Patch Panel
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:A7L504-1000-RED
- Package Type:Bulk
- Product Name:Cat5e Bulk Cable
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!